Blog - Writing Content - Adsense - Business Blog
Blog Traffic - Start Blog - Profit Blog - Online Blog
The Blog-fire Power Blogging Method
The Blog-Fire Method is simple - it suggests that you can create a profitable niche in almost any area based around your passion, introducing a new business model that you can use to build a massive online audience that's primed to purchase your products - whether they're original or affiliate. The Blog-Fire Method outlines a simple and systematic process anyone can use to discover their niche, build their site and successfully market without any hard sales. It's about using your passion to fuel your finances - and doing it all through the regular publishing of a blog in a niche that makes your heart sing. You are the ideal Blog-Fire Method candidate if you:
This method is not for you if you:
- Want to get started blogging about your passion (something you love) and getting paid for it
- Are already blogging but aren't making as much money as you'd like, or if you just want to become profitable for the first time.
Life coach and successful blogger Angela Atkinson shows you how to position yourself as an influencer and top blogger in your chosen niche. She also explains in detail how to create viral blog posts, what your potential buyers most want to read and how to find out what need from you. You'll also find out how you can:
- Want a way to make money fast with no effort.
- Aren't an ethical person (there are no black hat tactics in this book - only real, proven and actionable advice that works).
- Are someone who is already making enough money from your blog who doesn't need to increase your income.
Plus, you'll learn:
- Use the Blog-Fire Method to develop a business model that creates a blog audience of future buyers
- Build your own personal blueprint for social media marketing and search engine optimization
- Lifetime Access to The Blog-Fire Method Resources Center
- Answers to All of Your Blogging Questions
- Expert hacks on how to make money with a blog
What are you waiting for? Your very own Passion Project is just around the bend, and your life is about to change. Go pick up this book and find the key to getting out o a job, life or situation you hate and focusing instead on doing what you really love. Download this book right now and have your blog online as soon as tomorrow.
- How to Choose Your Ideal Blogging Platform
- My Preferred Blogging Platform and Why I Love It
- Everything you need to know about choosing a niche
- How to become an influencer and thought leader
- Niche Blogging Blueprint
- Successful Blogging Niches
- How to set up your site for success
- Best themes, plugins and SEO practices for bloggers
- Ultimate Guide to Setting Up, Tracking and Building Your Email List (and Why You Should)
- The importance of being mobile friendly
- Beginning Blogger Mistakes to Avoid
- Working the Daily Content Grind
- Traffic and your 'small army'
- Keeping readers interested
- Lists of tools and places to get freebies for your blog
- How and why you should be using images
- Time management and editorial calendars for bloggers
- The Seduction Factor
- The Daily Content Grind: When, how and why
- All about making money with your blog, and much more.
Luke Weil's How To Monetize A Small Blog
Luke Weil gives readers an up-close look at the strategies he has used to generate such immense success as a blogger. After starting off with just a small blog and no clear monetization strategy, Weil's blog became such a sensation that he was able to make a career out of the platform he created merely as a hobby. Even though his initial success came almost entirely by accident, Weil has since created a host of other wildly successful blogs while consulting countless others on how to generate significant streams of revenue through blogging.
In his book, "Luke Weil's How To Monetize A Small Blog," Weil takes the reader through the various options available to bloggers and explains how to best determine the right choice for a specific blog. Taking a nuanced approach that offers a complete view of every available monetization strategy, Weil's book provides readers with all of the insight they could possibly need to make informed decisions regarding the development of an overarching monetization strategy. An especially valuable book for beginning bloggers, Weil's explanations are clear and concise so readers that may be largely unfamiliar with the world of blogging will feel quite confident as they make their first foray into the valuable online platform.
Unafraid to admit the mistakes he has made during his career as a blogger, Weil's self-deprecating tone belies the colossal success he has enjoyed while writing about subjects he so thoroughly enjoys. In his book, Weil explains how he learned from his initial mistakes and offers advice to readers regarding how to avoid those mistakes and how to bounce back after any possible misstep.
Weil consistently emphasizes the importance of consistently producing quality content and offering something of value to readers, so his book offers valuable insight regarding the appropriate use of monetization strategies while maintaining a clear commitment to loyal readers. Weil is something of a rarity in the blogging world, as he has been able to achieve an impressive level of financial success without ever compromising the quality of his writing. In his book, he explains to readers how they can achieve a similar level of financial success while remaining committed to producing consistently outstanding work.
How To Build A Profitable Blog Through Twitter
Learn how to boost your blog profits through the insights of pro blogger, island hopping traveler and twitter power user Ryan Biddulph Ryan reveals how you can boost your blogging income through tweeting the right way. From how to use tools for the maximum impact to learning the art of tweet engagement you'll get the strategies to build a full time income earning blog. This is a simple, easy read explaining how to use the Wild West of social media marketing to maximize your online income. Use these actionable tips to build your dream lifestyle today. Ryan Biddulph is an Amazon Best Selling Author. His Blogging from Paradise books have been endorsed by New York Times Best Selling Author Chris Brogan, Tom Joyner Show Producer and O Network Ambassador Nikki Woods and Million Dollar Business Builders Yaro Starak and Ande Lyons.
Weblogs And Libraries
Summary: This book discusses the topic of 'weblogs and libraries' from two main perspectives: weblogs as sources of information for libraries and librarians; and weblogs as tools that libraries can use to promote their services and to provide a means of communication with their clients. Key Features: (1) No other book currently available specifically addresses this highly topical subject; (2) weblogs are becoming more important as sources of up-to-date information on many different topics, and so librarians need to be aware of these resources, how they are created and by whom; (3) weblogs are already important as sources of news and current professional information in the field of library and information science; this book helps librarians to become familiar with the best weblogs in this field; (4) while relatively few libraries have created their own weblogs, the use of weblogs has been recommended in the library/information press as a way of providing information for library patrons; this book helps library managers to make decisions about a weblog for their library. The Author: Dr L. Anne Clyde is Professor and Chair of the Library and Information Science Department at the University of Iceland, where she teaches courses related to information technology in libraries and information agencies. She is the author of numerous books and articles. Readership: Librarians working in user services or in IT units in academic and public libraries, school librarians and students of library and information science. Contents: An overview of the weblog and blogging phenomenon Weblogs as sources of current information Finding weblogs Weblogs in the field of library and information science Weblogscreated by libraries: the state of the art Creating a weblog: the options Managing the li
Start a Blog Articles
Start a Blog Books