Blog - Writing Content - Adsense - Business Blog
Blog Traffic - Start Blog - Profit Blog - Online Blog
The Blog-fire Power Blogging Method
The Blog-Fire Method is simple - it suggests that you can create a profitable niche in almost any area based around your passion, introducing a new business model that you can use to build a massive online audience that's primed to purchase your products - whether they're original or affiliate. The Blog-Fire Method outlines a simple and systematic process anyone can use to discover their niche, build their site and successfully market without any hard sales. It's about using your passion to fuel your finances - and doing it all through the regular publishing of a blog in a niche that makes your heart sing. You are the ideal Blog-Fire Method candidate if you:
This method is not for you if you:
- Want to get started blogging about your passion (something you love) and getting paid for it
- Are already blogging but aren't making as much money as you'd like, or if you just want to become profitable for the first time.
Life coach and successful blogger Angela Atkinson shows you how to position yourself as an influencer and top blogger in your chosen niche. She also explains in detail how to create viral blog posts, what your potential buyers most want to read and how to find out what need from you. You'll also find out how you can:
- Want a way to make money fast with no effort.
- Aren't an ethical person (there are no black hat tactics in this book - only real, proven and actionable advice that works).
- Are someone who is already making enough money from your blog who doesn't need to increase your income.
Plus, you'll learn:
- Use the Blog-Fire Method to develop a business model that creates a blog audience of future buyers
- Build your own personal blueprint for social media marketing and search engine optimization
- Lifetime Access to The Blog-Fire Method Resources Center
- Answers to All of Your Blogging Questions
- Expert hacks on how to make money with a blog
What are you waiting for? Your very own Passion Project is just around the bend, and your life is about to change. Go pick up this book and find the key to getting out o a job, life or situation you hate and focusing instead on doing what you really love. Download this book right now and have your blog online as soon as tomorrow.
- How to Choose Your Ideal Blogging Platform
- My Preferred Blogging Platform and Why I Love It
- Everything you need to know about choosing a niche
- How to become an influencer and thought leader
- Niche Blogging Blueprint
- Successful Blogging Niches
- How to set up your site for success
- Best themes, plugins and SEO practices for bloggers
- Ultimate Guide to Setting Up, Tracking and Building Your Email List (and Why You Should)
- The importance of being mobile friendly
- Beginning Blogger Mistakes to Avoid
- Working the Daily Content Grind
- Traffic and your 'small army'
- Keeping readers interested
- Lists of tools and places to get freebies for your blog
- How and why you should be using images
- Time management and editorial calendars for bloggers
- The Seduction Factor
- The Daily Content Grind: When, how and why
- All about making money with your blog, and much more.
Cocaine Trafficking In Latin America
The post-Cold War world has seen the emergence of new kinds of security threats. Whilst traditionally security threats were perceived of in terms of military threats against a state, non-traditional security threats are those that pose a threat to various internal competencies of the state and its identity both home and abroad. The European Union and the United States have identified Latin American cocaine trafficking as a security threat, but their policy responses to it have differed. This book examines the ways in which the EU and the US have conceptualized this threat. Furthermore, it explores the impact of cocaine trafficking on four state functions - economic, political, public order and diplomatic - in order to explain why it has become 'securitized'. Appealing to a variety of university courses, this book is especially relevant to security studies and European and US policy analysis, as well as criminology and sociology.
Start a Blog Articles
Start a Blog Books