Effective Ways to Start Blogging
People have different thoughts that want to express. Mostly, they cannot show it because of many reasons. Most people just keep their thoughts inside them and never speak it out. One way of expressing these thoughts out of them is through writing. Writing is the usual outlet of those people that are afraid to show or express their thoughts through their mouth or through their gestures. People’s thought are usually written and published so that it can be shared and read by others. Many papers and publications publish people’s thoughts for different reasons, but the purpose is to inform. With the advent of technology, new ways are introduced to share people's thoughts. It introduced more high tech and faster way of expressing ideas and sharing thoughts through blogs. Blogs are web site- based journals where people can publish their ideas, thoughts and ideas online. Anyone that wanted to share and give information can start a blog. It is straight- forward and in many cases, it is free. The term blog is the shortened form of web blog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining and adding an article to an existing blogs is called blogging. The individual articles on a blog are called blog posts or entries, and the person who posts the entries is called the blogger. Blogs are the fastest growing mode of mass communication in the world today. Blogs are very powerful. It has the capabilities of affecting elections, corporate policy and even brings down a country. It has the power of changing the mind and mentality of human. Blogs can change the world. The following are suggested steps in starting a blog. This is useful for those who want to share their thoughts, ideas and opinions in a very efficient and fast way.
1. Look for blog sites. There are free blog sites and some are with charge. All blogs sites whether free or with charge come with many features but it vary.
2. Try to explore and check out blog sites that offer features that attract you most.
3. A blog can be private or personal. You should decide on whether the blog you are going to post is to be either of the two. You should decide if you want any internet visitors or users are able to read your blog or if you just want, your friends and family be the one to read it. There are many blog sites that offer the ability to password- protect the published posts so that only those who are approve of can view the blog posted.
4. You can create the look of your blog. Decide on how you want it to appear. You can choose color scheme and layout that will satisfy you. Most sites come with sets of predefined layouts and scheme where you can choose from or you can edit your own.
5. When you are done setting up your blog, test it out by writing a few posts. Adjust the layout or style that you see fit.
6. If you want to make your blog look more attractive, there are some sites with many features to make it look better.
7. After creating and making your blog attractive, you can now publish your blog by sending the URL to people whom you want to be able to read your blog. You can also publish the URL on your website. Add the URL to posts you make on the other blogs. Before posting your blog, spell- checks your writing. Always keep the posts interesting. Try to avoid focusing on things that most readers will not find worthwhile. If you want people to return on a regular basis on your site to read it, update your blog more frequently. Try to establish a reader base that will motivate you to write more and in return, more people will read your posts. If no one visits your site for the first few months, do not feel bogged down. Since we are in a very large society and in different communities, it will take time for your blog to be noticed. Some slang terms and too many abbreviations offend readers. If you want a broad readership, do not use many abbreviations and slang terms. Make use of words that can be understood by many people. In making blogs, it requires sincerity and dedication. The wanting to share ideas, thoughts, opinions and information felt in every article being posted. Every time you post, include your heart.
Start a Blog Articles
Start a Blog Books
Start a Blog